About the Iowa Western Foundation
The 1966 Society is Iowa Western’s most prestigious annual recognition for alumni and friends. The 1966 Society, named in recognition of the college’s year of establishment, was established to recognize those individuals who provide leadership support through their gifts for the Annual Fund each year.
The 1966 Society members provide the financial foundation to ensure the College’s mission. All 1966 Society funds will be used to establish a newly endowed 1966 Society Scholarship Fund.
Yearly membership is reserved for individuals who give at least $1,966 to IWCC in any one fiscal year (July 1- June 30) to benefit the Annual Fund.
By joining the 1966 Society, each fiscal year members will:
- Provide important annual support for Iowa Western Community College and its vital mission to further higher education
- Receive distinguished recognition in the Annual Report of Donors and on the IWCC Foundation website
- Inspire other alumni and friends of IWCC to make similar leadership gifts
- Be invited to attend special programs and exclusive events during the year
- Receive special recognition after five years of membership
For more information on the 1966 Society, please contact the Foundation Office at 712.325.3241 or email Molly Noon at [email protected].