Nurse Aide Teacher Trainer Certificate
Check back for dates!
About the Program
Prepares the Registered Nurse to teach the Certified Nurse Aide Course to students. This course is designed to meet the requirements set by OBRA "87" for preparing instructors to teach the state approved 75 Hour Nurse Aide curriculum.
- RN with minimum of two years nursing experience, with a minimum of one year of nursing experience in Long Term Care.
- RN with two years nursing experience or working for a Program Coordinator.
who has the one year of Long Term Care experience.
- RN who has experience in training adults or supervising Nurse Aides.
- RN who has a current and unrestricted Iowa RN License.
- All participants will need a resume and proof of current licensure the first day of class, if not sent in advance.
100% Attendance required to obtain CEU's/CEH's.
- CEU's for Iowa Nurses: Pending
- Contact Hours for NE Nurses: Pending