Robotics/Automated Systems Technician
Just the Facts
Program Start Term: Fall and Spring
Program Length: 2 Semesters
Completed Online: Both
Completed in the Evenings: Day
Pathway: Career Path
Career Cluster: Industrial Technology and Transportation
Program Locations: Council Bluffs Campus
About the Program
The Robotics/Automated Systems Technician program of study prepares students to be employed as industrial automation technicians. Graduates are trained for entry-level jobs involving the implementation, installation, and maintenance of industrial automation systems. Graduates of this program are awarded a diploma.
Upon the successful completion of the program students will:
- Identify and apply appropriate safety procedures.
- Apply knowledge and skills in electrical systems.
- Apply knowledge and skills in mechanical systems.
- Apply effective and interpersonal communication as an individual and as a team member.
* Salary information from EMSI Analyst Database.